Closed Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    don't know if anyone follows him on twitter, but is it just me or will wilder not shut up about this whole fiasco? seeing his responses to other cfl'ers and constant justification for his decision shows me that he knows what he is doing is wrong and in bad faith...

just make a decision and roll with it...period....we can win without you bud

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 591
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by matchuk View Post
    don't know if anyone follows him on twitter, but is it just me or will wilder not shut up about this whole fiasco? seeing his responses to other cfl'ers and constant justification for his decision shows me that he knows what he is doing is wrong and in bad faith...

Just means James Wilder chose to negotiate through the press. Not a good long term move on his part. I have faith that Jim Popp will do the right thing with him after he reviews the FAs and their costs. Jim has no urgency on his part. N fact the longer he waits, the better deal he'll strike.

This shows how little James Wilder Jr. understands about the business of the CFL.
    “it's not the strongest who survive nor the most intelligent but the ones most adaptable to change.’ Charles Darwin

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by matchuk View Post

I don't fault him for that. It's what people do today with social media being what it is. I wish it wouldn't go that way, but IMO, it's not a big issue. Fans are taking these things way too personally IMO.
    It's us vs the rest of the country