Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleblue View Post
    I like others have always got the feeling that he just relayed the message from Scott or Marc and didn't really call the plays in most cases.
    I've never understood this line of thinking. There is a hell of a lot more to being an OC than calling plays. He was obviously very good at helping to put together a game plan or he wouldn't have stayed employed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Gonzo View Post
    Reported, and story broken by 3DN. Can't be true. Cover your ears. Lah la lala la. Carry on (;
    I especially like the part where Dunk tries to make a connection between Reich and Milanovich as being a reason why the Colts have interest in Brady. Because they both played at Maryland. Reich and Milanovich played 10 years apart in college, and their pro paths have never crossed. That is a huge reach.

New Indy head coach Frank Reich was a quarterback at the University of Maryland, the same school where former Argos bench boss and current Jacksonville Jaguars quarterbacks coach Scott Milanovich played. Brady spent eight seasons, from 2009 to 2016, on coaching staffs with Milanovich, first in Montreal and then Toronto. That’s the Colts connection.
    Last edited by AngeloV; 02-22-2018 at 01:52 PM.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I especially like the part where Dunk tries to make a connection between Reich and Milanovich as being a reason why the Colts have interest in Brady. Because they both played at Maryland. Reich and Milanovich played 10 years apart in college, and their pro paths have never crossed. That is a huge reach.
    Who is to say there is no connection and who is to say it's a reach? From where I sit, it is more a reach that this is what you find from this story. Ultimately and ironically, however, we wouldn't even be able to debate that point without having the initial report in the first place. So, if the story stands the test of time, another good day breaking CFL News for this source.

I didn't see it anywhere else today.
    Hustle hit and never quit