Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Was an email sent by client services? I didn't get anything. Not even in my spam folders.

Edit: Just got the email.

I noticed the seat ma has changed, and if I'm reading it right, prices have come down significantly. Starting from 159.00. Our section (Gold A) dropped from 699.00 to 408.00.

Didn't use the tailgate myself but sucks for those who do use it. I'm OK with the lower price point to get people in the stands and create a better atmosphere
    Last edited by Mightygoose; 04-09-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Boatman
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightygoose View Post
    Was an email sent by client services? I didn't get anything. Not even in my spam folders.

Edit: Just for the email

I noticed the seat ma has changed, and if I'm reading it right, prices have come down significantly. Starting from 159.00. Our section (Gold A) dropped from 699.00 to 408.00.

Didn't use the tailgate myself but sucks for those who do use it. I'm OK with the lower price point to get people in the stands and create a better atmosphere
    Nope no email. I only happened to look at the website after someone mentioned that they thought that one of the STH benefits was discounted parking at the tailgates. My price level has also dropped from $399 down to $255 (and I have 2 seats!). Apparently we will be receiving credits on our accounts for the price difference. Personally I will be contacting the Argos to seek a refund -- that amount of money is substantial enough that I am not willing to let the Argos assume that I will be renewing again next year to use the credit.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Well the price decrease is very significant at least. Our season tickets went from $499 each to $159 each!

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    I got the email just now. They really need to explain the no tailgating after such constant promotion the last two years. Pre-season game in Guelph. They are closing the upper east grandstand. As we knew already no flex tickets this year. Price reductions on tickets.