Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    This year i had upgrade my season seat from 2 to 4 as I had a couple buddies that want in with me on season tickets. I want to switch between 2 to 4 seats for about a total of three games and I was told nope we cant do that anymore, the max is 2 games. I asked my season ticket holder if he can do it this time since i have purchase 2 seats this year and he said nope. It make me upset when I go to a game on Saturday and they crowd is announced at 10,000 and they can not do me a favor by allowing me 2 switch 2 seats from one game to another game. It would be nice if it was easy to give away tickets or even sell them, but i wonder how many season seats do not get used for each game. I am going to think twice about season seats next year as it would be nice to have some flexibility with trading your tickets for games you are not able to attend. I am also thinking we should set up place on this website where people could trade tickets with each other for games they cant use. By the way it took me 2 emails and 2 calls before my request was put through to have the other games exchanged. The guy was very nice to suggest to me to purchase another 2 tickets for the game i wanted in extra 2 tickets, i told him its okay I will get them through another avenue.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by moeajram View Post
    This year i had upgrade my season seat from 2 to 4 as I had a couple buddies that want in with me on season tickets. I want to switch between 2 to 4 seats for about a total of three games and I was told nope we cant do that anymore, the max is 2 games. I asked my season ticket holder if he can do it this time since i have purchase 2 seats this year and he said nope. It make me upset when I go to a game on Saturday and they crowd is announced at 10,000 and they can not do me a favor by allowing me 2 switch 2 seats from one game to another game. It would be nice if it was easy to give away tickets or even sell them, but i wonder how many season seats do not get used for each game. I am going to think twice about season seats next year as it would be nice to have some flexibility with trading your tickets for games you are not able to attend. I am also thinking we should set up place on this website where people could trade tickets with each other for games they cant use. By the way it took me 2 emails and 2 calls before my request was put through to have the other games exchanged. The guy was very nice to suggest to me to purchase another 2 tickets for the game i wanted in extra 2 tickets, i told him its okay I will get them through another avenue.
    I had no trouble switching a game in the Fall I can't attend for an extra ticket for last Saturday.

Boatman
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleblue View Post
    I had no trouble switching a game in the Fall I can't attend for an extra ticket for last Saturday.
    Yes but they do have a 2 game transfer limit this year (it was indicated when everything was sent out as well and when they announced the benefits)

This is reasonable I believe because you actually want your STH to come to those games..... It's possible that many people were trading in excessive amounts of games last year to say go to the CNE game etc.