Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I wanna say I heard somewhere that Argo prices would hold steady, but I have no idea where I remember hearing that.
    It would make sense to keep prices the same. Perhaps the only 'increase' would be if a pre season game would take place here next year as it wasn't included in this year's rate.

I expect that game will take place in Guelph (hopefully on a Saturday) anyways, or, it will be in Mexico

Boatman
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Speaking of "benefits" as a STH like a playoff game ticket ---- Does anyone know when/if we will be getting refunds as STH for an unplayed playoff game? does anyone have the STH rates broken down by game (I have the 2017 one), in order to get an idea of how much such a refund would be? It's not like this hasn't been known for weeks already that we would not be hosting a game -why have we not be contacted about such refunds yet? On the other hand --- to get me to pay $15 to mail my own STH gift to me - that email came really quickly....funny how when asking for my money the emails come quickly, but when giving it back the communication is much slower......

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argos1983 View Post
    Speaking of "benefits" as a STH like a playoff game ticket ---- Does anyone know when/if we will be getting refunds as STH for an unplayed playoff game? does anyone have the STH rates broken down by game (I have the 2017 one), in order to get an idea of how much such a refund would be? It's not like this hasn't been known for weeks already that we would not be hosting a game -why have we not be contacted about such refunds yet? On the other hand --- to get me to pay $15 to mail my own STH gift to me - that email came really quickly....funny how when asking for my money the emails come quickly, but when giving it back the communication is much slower......
    You had chances to get the sth gift at the last few home games.
    Argos Season Ticket Holder: 2010 - 2014 & 2016 - Present
    Grey Cups Attended: 2012, 2016
    Current Seats Location: Section 227

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Achievements:

Level
    Free Marlies Ticker offer sent today! This Sunday @4pm Scotiabank arena.

We're threading the needle this day but doable.

It does say exclusive to Argos STH, but guessing it will apply for holders of other MLSE brands too.

New Fan
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argos1983 View Post
    If that refund takes as much time as it has taken me to get them to refund the difference between my original STH payment and the revised one under the new pricing then maybe around March? I requested the refund for the difference at the beginning of October and was told today that they finally straightened it all out and my check should be mailed tomorrow! I have honestly run out of patience with MLSE and the Argos.