Has anyone received an update on when (or at this point - IF) we're having a Town Hall? Considering changes in ownership/management, game day events, pricing, etc., I'm surprised we haven't heard anything. When modifying our season seats, the office folks said it was their understanding that there was going to be a Town Hall.

Looking up the details from last year, we got an email around the 3rd week of April notifying us of the Town Hall in Mid May, and that was with a later start to the season. Considering we're in Mid May now, and the season starts in 5 weeks (preseason in 3) - I'm going to guess Manning is scared to take on questions from the fan base? I'm willing to give him some benefit of the doubt, but not having a Town Hall seems like he doesn't want to answer some questions that the fans may have. I know I wanted to pose the question of us doing our own tailgate in the BMO parking lot (in a well behaved manner of course, like what occurs in other cities)...

Also, what about Fan Day this Year? Again, with training camp starting soon, there's been no communication about this either.