Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post
The discussion here, seems to be about the popularity of the Argos/CFL as reflected through TV numbers as against the popularity of TFC/MLS, again as reflected through TV numbers. What we do know is the Argo/Sask game and the Ti-Cat/Stamps game both had an average audience of approximately 2/3 of a million. We can probably all agree those are pretty good numbers. I haven't seen the TV numbers for the last couple of TFC games (maybe somebody has those numbers) but based on last year's figures, somewhere between 40 thousand and 90 thousand could be expected. So we can safely agree that the two CFL games mentioned above, probably drew something like 10 times the number of the TFC audience.

As for streaming numbers, I have seen no evidence that the numbers are higher for TFC/MLS than Argos /CFL or visa versa. Until someone is able to provide those numbers, the discussion is really all conjecture. Personally, the young folks I know would stream Argo games not TFC games but that is because they follow Argos/CFL not TFC/MLS. That is very subjective and until there is firm objective evidence of the numbers being streamed we are all providing our own subjective opinions.
This thread has become yet another thread where one member continually feels the need to be our Hero/Saviour. And a ban doesn't really work as his "alter ego" Argoknot will just reappear. Similar to how slimjim (aka Flutie) has shown up yet again.