Don
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level

Argos Fancast - The game and the Ricky Ray injury that never happened

TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Agreed about having no one to stretch the field, but I also think Trestman has not been calling many plays that stretch the field. Actually I counted at least 15 pass plays where not one receiver was over 10 yards from scrimmage. Our biggest problems right now on offence are Oline, offensive play calling, and no deep threats at receiver. On Defence: defensive play calling, Heath and Yell need to be replaced, and we need Bear Woods back. Lastly special teams - way too many yards and TD's being allowed on ST's since last year, and it's a problem that hasn't been fixed.

Still early, but from what we've seen so far Popp, Trestman & Co. need to do their jobs a lot better, because eventually the mountain may be to high to climb. (Sorry for the cliche)

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by R.J View Post
    Agreed about having no one to stretch the field, but I also think Trestman has not been calling many plays that stretch the field. Actually I counted at least 15 pass plays where not one receiver was over 10 yards from scrimmage. Our biggest problems right now on offence are Oline, offensive play calling, and no deep threats at receiver. On Defence: defensive play calling, Heath and Yell need to be replaced, and we need Bear Woods back. Lastly special teams - way too many yards and TD's being allowed on ST's since last year, and it's a problem that hasn't been fixed.

Still early, but from what we've seen so far Popp, Trestman & Co. need to do their jobs a lot better, because eventually the mountain may be to high to climb. (Sorry for the cliche)
    Fair assessment RJ, I would add zero pass rush and shoddy linebacking.
    Defensive secondary looked awful (Yell, Heath and Kanneh all sucked) (get Dowling and Washington in the lineup as quick as possible).
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    Fair assessment RJ, I would add zero pass rush and shoddy linebacking.
    Defensive secondary looked awful (Yell, Heath and Kanneh all sucked) (get Dowling and Washington in the lineup as quick as possible).
    Yeah, our pass rush has been no existent. I agree about Dowling and Washington (I'd add Covington as well). I'd also like to see Rodney Smith get a shot on offense in place of Tyms.