Quote Originally Posted by R.J View Post
Both playoffs games ended well, but were boring for 55 minutes of the game.

I find this season the worst yet. Too many blowouts, and if they're not blowouts it's games like the Blackreds and Ticats today. I pay quite a bit of money for my Leafs, Rock, Argos, and Ticats season tickets, along with going to the Honda Indy annually, but I find the CFL the least entertaining. And to me that says a lot, because for years I didn't miss one CFL game; now I miss them all the time and frankly don't care. Heck, I've fallen asleep a couple of times at live games (Today at Tim Hortons and a couple of years ago at BMO).
Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
As I and many have previously commented this season (so far) has the similar stench of 2016 which was a low point in my 40+ years as an Argo fan.
However league wide the majority of the games have been lacking in entertainment value.
Big issue for me is the subpar officiating (which often leads to game changing results) which has been an issue for several seasons without being addressed by the league.
Expanded NFL rosters have also had an impact on the overall talent level which could get worse with the new league starting.
You can add me to this group.
I have been finding the games less engaging during the regular season for a few years now.
I still find the playoffs exciting generally though.

And aside from last night's game, I do find that the officiating is at least less intrusive into the games than it has been over the past few seasons.