Very exciting game in the second half.
I always feel that Trestman is very cautious and testing in the first half. Even last year with Ricky, I sometimes would wonder if we still had a QB.
It's funny to read the thread after the game .... I was at it .... What is the opposite of the rose coloured glasses .... Perhaps double blue ones .... I'm glad the team proved the naysayers wrong.

The game was definitely not a defensive forte for either side. ..... Which is generally good for the fans.
I sat beside a football coach who was complaining that when Ball fell back to safety, they played man to man ...and often got burned . Mmmmm I will have to learn some football on the Defense as now I've heard varying opinions .

I like BLT ..... That's what I would like to call him ..... Although the TSN 1150 this morning were calling him " the hyphen"
It will be an interesting battle between the two QBs . I'm assuming Trestman will give BLT a couple more games at least .....Let's not forget, Franklin won his first game too.

As for the half time show ...... It seemed okay. I think I heard a newer Argo song in there .....but it's fun to still hear the band playing the traditional song ....if only I could remember the words.

Well I'm not giving up my seasons. And hopefully I can continue to get people to come out. And hopefully the offense can build from tonight's game .... And not regress.... Teams now have film. ..... if we can put up lots of points, it gives our Defense time to gel...... Which is good in the second half of the season.