As a Westcoast Argos fan, it was special to take my family to their first "Argos" game yesterday. We've been to several Lions games but it has never worked to all go when the Argos are in town. It was fun to have them all decked out in double blue and while we were not expecting much, we were sad the Argos could not complete the comeback. My family can attest that I was yelling for Franklin in the second quarter and when he finally came in, there was a night and day difference in both execution and excitement in the game. He definitely should be playing next week!

Getting to watch them live, you really notice who the leaders are and I was particularly impressed with Darby for how he communicates to others on the field. Green took a tremendous hit but was also on the sidelines encouraging others all game. Myles White played fairly well and made a great catch on the third down conversion in the fourth off a strong throw by Franklin.

Long had them pinned in their own end all night and nailed long field goals and that was really the difference. The Argos then beat themselves by taking way too many penalties in the first half and turning the ball over killing any momentum and of course, waiting too long to make the QB change.