Quote Originally Posted by ArgoFan1 View Post
I don't get all this talk of a 'nothing' game. As a fan you should want to be at every game. They only play NINE per calendar year !!! I love watching football live and never miss and cannot imagine staying away because the team is out of the playoffs. The game was still fun to be at and exciting down to the wire. It is real life happening, so any play can turn out to be the greatest ever in history. Always good to be there if that happens. I could see skipping a Leaf game since they play 41 at home, but there are so few games, and now we have to wait until June for the next one. I am going to miss it so much that I am headed to Montreal next weekend to see them play one more time.
I'm with you. No matter the situation, I love the entertainment value of being live at the game. I go to every home game, and watch every away game on TV regardless of record. Maybe it's just me, I don't know, but I've read so much talk about what a crappy game it was yesterday. I thought it was very entertaining.