Quote Originally Posted by jerrym View Post
I'd love to see O'Shea too but I just don't think that is remotely likely to happen. As to Marcus Brady, I hope that's not happening because he never inspired any confidence in me.
Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
I feel like I need to see how the Blue Bombers do in the playoffs before I judge whether or not I'd want O'Shea in Toronto as coach. The Bombers have two consecutive semi-final exits and I'm not sure if I'd be totally confident in a coach who hasn't shown that he get his team over the hump...yet.

Mind you if the Bombers go anywhere this year, this will all be a moot point.
O'Shea coming to Toronto might not be as far-fetched an idea as some think. He has strong ties to this city, and owned/managed a roadhouse restaurant here (not sure if he still has it). It would be a big move to come back to Toronto and build a winner here.

I like the idea of LaPolice and Steinhauer, although I can't see Hamilton letting him go.

Definite NO to Jason Maas... don't like his attitude. He really ticked me off when the league first went live mic on the coaches where he at first refused to wear the mic, and then after getting fined, wore the mic but didn't say a word. Also don't like his temper tantrums on the sidelines.

I don't like the idea of bringing in Stefan Ptazek. He was not successful as just an Offensive Coordinator, so why take the risk on him as Head Coach.

Chris Jones would not give up total control to be just a HC, and even if he did, I would see potential for strong head butting with Popp, given both have strong personalities. So no to him as well.