I just wanted to publicly thank everyone for their ideas on how to improve the experience of going to Argo football games. I've put together a presentation to discuss what worked, what didn't, and areas that can be improved upon for this season, and seasons to follow.

The final portion of the presentation is a list of all of your suggestions, which I've written in point form as stand alone comments. I can assure you your suggestions will be seen and discussed by those at the top of the Argo food chain.

As I said to some of you in our PMs, I've never had the good fortune to watch a game from the stands at BMO Field because I've been working. You've been my eyes and ears for this exercise, thank you for that.

I've walked around the stadium during pre games and sat in several areas to see what the sightlines are, and they're as good, if not better than any venue in the league. We've got a fantastic place to call home, and I want to make sure that it becomes the best sports experience in the city, and the best CFL experience in the league. The only way to get better is to know what needs to be improved upon.

I look forward to opening the east side upper deck again. I look forward to our next crowd of 20,000. I look forward to our first sellout. I look forward to our first consecutive sellouts.

For that to happen we need all oars in the water. You're all a part of the Toronto Argonauts, this is OUR team, remember? Thank you for your loyalty through some tough periods. If we all keep the faith, I'm confident there are great things ahead both on and off the field.

Is it June yet?

Hoagie