I just took a look at my online account today and reviewed the invoice for my 2019 season tickets. A few things I noticed:

- It appears that my season tickets have increased in price from last year (my seats were $255 per seat and are now $273 per seat -- an increase of almost $20/seat so not too significant). You can find the 2018 pricing structure at www.argonauts.ca/2018-new-season-tickets/ so that you are able to do your own price comparisons.
- Apparently this is "early bird" pricing and if not renewed by Dec. 19th, this pricing is no longer in effect; one assumes that prices will be even higher?
- Once proceeding to the payment section, there is an option to apply a $60 credit -- does anyone know if this credit is the early bird discount or if it is our refund for the missed 2018 playoff game?
- There is also an option to pay in full, pay in 2 installments or pay in 5 installments
- No mention yet of the "benefits" for the 2019 season; Has anyone addressed the one gift per account issue (it is an issue for me as I have two seats on my account for convenience reasons however one seat belongs to a second individual and is repaid to me -- I've been thinking of dropping my 2 seats to 1 and getting a second account for the other individual so that they too can receive the gift for the seat that they paid for)?