Thanks for the suggestions on the other thread, I enjoyed reading all of them.

Now the real work begins, and I'm looking for more ideas. How do we take some of those great memories and implement them at BMO Field? We talked about somersault guy, but how do we do that without it seeming staged? It sounds like part of the fun of watching him was that he was just a random fan having more fun...and THAT'S something we want to do each and every game day, make the outing as much fun as possible, which is the reason why I posted this in the first place. If something mentioned here is potentially transferable we'd love to know.

For instance, some of you mentioned travelling to the game, including the walk. Some of you may not think much of it, but it you're making the trek from the Shipyard to the game with (depending on your age) your peers, your child, or your grandchild, they might be talking about that 20-30 years from now as one of the highlights of being an Argo fan in their formative years...simply walking to the game with you. Enjoy it for what it is and celebrate the fact you're doing it with other Argo fans. I'd LOVE to be able to take part in the fan march for that reason alone.

This board is for die hards, and as people who go to the games I'm going to continually ask for your ideas because collectively this is our team.

When I asked for DMs late last year, I included each and every one of them in a presentation to management and I can guarantee you that some of them will be implemented this season, so thank you SO MUCH for that. All we want to do as an organization is make going to an Argo game the best experience on the Toronto sports calendar.

I sat in with the people from ticketing the other day and was blown away by what they were able to do last year, especially coming in late after the sale to MLSE and not having a full off-season to work their magic. As an outsider to that department my eyes were opened wide by what I saw and just how great these people are at their jobs. Some really good things are happening off the field, in the community, at the grass-roots level, and on the field. I was SO happy to see the player signings this week.

This is a REALLY good time to be an Argo fan, and as an organization we want to make it even better.

I'm truly looking forward to your suggestions, either on this thread or via direct message.

Arrrrrrgoooooos!

Hoagie