I brought this topic up on Twitter and wanted to ask it here: what is the most nervous you have gotten during an Argo game.

Several come to mind:

i. Grey Cup 2017: Between Lirim Hajrullahu's field goal and Matt Black's interception. Strangely, I don't remember feeling too anxious during Calgary's drive that occurred after Vaughn's fumble return and the GWG drive. The anxiety was certainly heightened when Mitchell completed that 2nd down pass to put Calgary deep into Toronto territory. At that point I was very certain we were heading into overtime (or worse), however Bo threw it into the endzone and the rest is history!

ii. Eastern Final 2017: I specified (on Twitter) the moments prior to the 3rd down completion to JWJ as the focal point, but really it was that entire drive. I admit not feeling that confident that Ray was going to be able to drive them down the field because Saskatchewan's defence had played extremely well in the 2nd half. True relief did not come until the Roughriders fumbled on that lateral play and Owusu-Ansah recovered it.

iii. 100th Grey Cup: throughout the 3rd and parts of the 4th quarter. The Argos were up 24-6 at halftime, but if memory serves Calgary played good defence in the 3rd Q and the Argos only managed a field goal. Calgary got a couple of field goals and, yes, the lead was still 10+ you couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. Fortunately, Calgary took a no-yards penalty and a rough play penalty that gave the Argos 30-yards and Chad Kackert, Ricky Ray and Andre Durie put the Stampeders out of their misery.