Hybrid View

Boatman
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by CFLfan View Post
    I was at the Wolfpack game on Saturday at Lamport, my first Rugby game. Nice compact stadium that seats 10k but with temp seats in the east end zone they could get probably get seating up to 15k. Might be a good home for the Argos, except for the "all-bench" seating. The Argos have been averaging less than 15k for the last 3 season and probably the same this season. Crowds of 12k to 15k in a 26k stadium is not good.
    Why is it bad for the Argos to have 50% capacity but I have seen nothing about the fact that Edmonton had just that (25,263 attendance according to the game tracker in a stadium that holds over 56,000) at their home opener last week? I realize that we need a few more weeks to see if this is consistent for the Eskimos but it irks me that the focus is always on the Argos not being at capacity.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 96.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argofan81 View Post
    Why is it bad for the Argos to have 50% capacity but I have seen nothing about the fact that Edmonton had just that (25,263 attendance according to the game tracker in a stadium that holds over 56,000) at their home opener last week? I realize that we need a few more weeks to see if this is consistent for the Eskimos but it irks me that the focus is always on the Argos not being at capacity.
    Relocating from a recently renovated BMO Field with great sightlines and covered seating to an outdated dump sounds like a reasonable plan to increase attendance👍
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Banned
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argofan81 View Post
    It's bad if a person is not really a fan of the CFL and they like to plant FUD and fake news, not that anyone here would do that.