Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Argo Fan
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hogan View Post
    No need to apologize. I'll never criticize a passionate fan for having a reasonable opinion, I was just pointing out that we DO listen to our fans. //...we'll be announcing some changes that will help you enjoy Argo football even more, some things that I honestly think every fan will be in favour of.

I'll find out more about our in-and-out policy on Tuesday at our Sr. Management meeting. I promise I will bring that up and report back here. You may not like the answer, but you'll at least get an explanation as to why the policy is in place.

Deal?
    Great response Mike. I'll admit I was thinking this issue wasn't worthy of a response--you've shown your commitment, and the club's commitment to the fans; and to finding solutions to build our base. Mom and pop shop. I love it. Who doesn't appreciate personalized care and service. Happy to have you reading and posting here!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hogan View Post
    No need to apologize. I'll never criticize a passionate fan for having a reasonable opinion, I was just pointing out that we DO listen to our fans. While it would be virtually impossible to find two posters on this, or any site who like or dislike exactly the same things about attending games, we did, and will always continue to listen to complaints, or constructive criticisms...it's the only way for us to improve the product.

In terms of the Toronto sports landscape - and I mean this in the best possible way - right now we're a mom and pop store operating in a land of superstores. By that I mean our customer service has to be better than some of the bigger organizations because when you're trying to grow a fan base you can't afford to lose any of your current fans. We value every single fan we have and want each of you to help us add to that incredibly loyal base.

Not everything is going to please everyone. I'm sure there are some that don't like the idea of $5 beers, but we want to try and give people choices. As mentioned, we'll be announcing some changes that will help you enjoy Argo football even more, some things that I honestly think every fan will be in favour of.

I'll find out more about our in-and-out policy on Tuesday at our Sr. Management meeting. I promise I will bring that up and report back here. You may not like the answer, but you'll at least get an explanation as to why the policy is in place.

Deal?
    Deal. No matter what answer I get, I'm off the subject but I appreciate you lookinto it.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by "Issues"Mcgee View Post
    It's not about smoking at all. Yes I do smoke but I certainly can go longer than five hours without a dart. If my beef with in and out, or lack thereof, was solely dependant on smoking, I would never go to games in the first place because it's much more comfortable to in that regard to watch football at home.

My father will not go games because of no re entry. Same reason he just wants some space at HT. So there's one. Considering there are millions in the GTA, I can say with confidence I am sure he's not the only one.

As for training security, you have to train them anyway. We're not putting people on the moon here. If Progressive Field can accomplish it during sold out games, I'm sure it is within our grasp.
    I've known several McGee's over the years, just wondering if you were any relation to Fibber McGee.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleblue View Post
    I've known several McGee's over the years, just wondering if you were any relation to Fibber McGee.
    If there is someone going around as Fibber McGee, I do not know the person.

If you are subtly calling me a liar, I have been on these boards since the dystopian Rogers Centre days and not once did I talk about in and out.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by "Issues"Mcgee View Post
    If there is someone going around as Fibber McGee, I do not know the person.

If you are subtly calling me a liar, I have been on these boards since the dystopian Rogers Centre days and not once did I talk about in and out.
    Well I wasn't sure myself so I googled it. Seems Fibber McGee was a very popular character that was loved by millions from 1935-59. So all's good then.

And it seems if in and out is a biggie ... it appears you have to bite the bullet and become a Cats fan as they allow it.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    And it seems if in and out is a biggie ... it appears you have to bite the bullet and become a Cats fan as they allow it.
    I'm just glad I never told another Argo fan to cheer for the Ticats. That's a brutal thing to have on your soul.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Isn't this thread resolved? doubleblue, Ron: what the heck are you guys talking about?