Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
    Actually we don't have any idea where Fajardo and Masoli will be next year. Why wouldn't both guys (and other free agents) test the market? And why wouldn't Hamilton consider putting their eggs in Evans' basket instead of Masoli's? Regardless, I see no chance of the Argos or any other team throwing upwards of $600k at any QB coming straight out of college. The chances of a rookie QB coming in and earning that kind of money are virtually zero. And what evidence is there that casual fans would line up to buy tickets to see Nathan Rourke or any other unknown commodity?
    Well you have your opinion and I am entitled to mine. I have a pretty good idea if Fajardo and Masoli are in the CFL next year it will be with their respective teams. Unless he gets injured early Nathan Rourke isn't going to be an unknown commodity this fall. NCAA stars are much more known commodities than just about every star in the CFL up here, especially with the younger generation. You know, the ones the CFL are trying to attract.
    I hope Frank does a big piece in the Sun sometime this Fall on Nathan Rourke.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleblue View Post
    Well you have your opinion and I am entitled to mine. I have a pretty good idea if Fajardo and Masoli are in the CFL next year it will be with their respective teams. Unless he gets injured early Nathan Rourke isn't going to be an unknown commodity this fall. NCAA stars are much more known commodities than just about every star in the CFL up here, especially with the younger generation. You know, the ones the CFL are trying to attract.
    I hope Frank does a big piece in the Sun sometime this Fall on Nathan Rourke.
    Every QB in U.S. college ball is an unknown commodity when it comes to succeeding in the CFL. How many have come up here straight out of college and started and played well? When was the last time it happened? If you seriously expect Nathan Rourke to (a) be paid $700k next season by a CFL team and (b) have immediate success in the CFL, then yes, you are entitled to your opinion.
    Year of the Rocket: John Candy, Wayne Gretzky, a Crooked Tycoon, and the Craziest Season in Football History (https://sutherlandhousebooks.com/pro...of-the-rocket/)

Bouncing Back: From National Joke to Grey Cup Champs (https://bit.ly/3fvip5x)

YOTR YouTube https://bit.ly/37jtG4f
    BB YouTube https://bit.ly/2TSYPs7

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
    Every QB in U.S. college ball is an unknown commodity when it comes to succeeding in the CFL. How many have come up here straight out of college and started and played well? When was the last time it happened? If you seriously expect Nathan Rourke to (a) be paid $700k next season by a CFL team and (b) have immediate success in the CFL, then yes, you are entitled to your opinion.
    Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.