Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    And at the same time I provided numbers showing the 6 lowest attended games were also played from June thru August. If your going to count the first ever game at BMO which was a special event, then you have to count the playoff game too, no?

You also have to factor in the fact that 4 of those highly attended games which you have provided numbers for were during the EX. Highly promoted and discounted.
    Good to see that you're still replying.

You're arguing something that I'm not. All I said is that our best attended Regular Season games (@ BMO Field) All took place in June and August.

Almost every Regular Season home game has some kind of promotion, Family Day, Concert Series, Country Night, Fan Appreciation Day, Military Night, Bobblehead Night...

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post

You're arguing something that I'm not. All I said is that our best attended Regular Season games (@ BMO Field) All took place in June and August.

Almost every Regular Season home game has some kind of promotion, Family Day, Concert Series, Country Night, Fan Appreciation Day, Military Night, Bobblehead Night...
    My point is you are only looking at it from the one perspective. Again, how can you not note that their 6 lowest attended games came during June-Aug months? The overall average is higher for September and October. So I really don't know what point you are trying to prove. If it the fact that attendance is higher in the "summer" months, it's is not, at least on average.

As for promotion, the EX is always the most promoted and discounted game of the season. In fact, many of the summer games in general are heavily discounted. A sign that they don't sell very well.

Just my opinion, but I think you are looking at this based on your personal preference and not the statistical data.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    My point is you are only looking at it from the one perspective. Again, how can you not note that their 6 lowest attended games came during June-Aug months? The overall average is higher for September and October. So I really don't know what point you are trying to prove. If it the fact that attendance is higher in the "summer" months, it's is not, at least on average.

As for promotion, the EX is always the most promoted and discounted game of the season. In fact, many of the summer games in general are heavily discounted. A sign that they don't sell very well.

Just my opinion, but I think you are looking at this based on your personal preference and not the statistical data.

The only thing I'm proving is that our best attended Regular Season games at BMO Field all took place in June and August. That's it, that's all.