Quote Originally Posted by RB957 View Post
It's funny... even Franklin himself said in an interview that he can't be the "rah rah" guy, because he hasn't been playing around the guys all year. The whole thing is a big hot stinking mess. Among other things, Glen Suitor correctly pointed out the lack of continuity on the defence... and not because of injury. What did he say, that there were barely any players on the defence who had played at the same position for more than a couple of games? Something like that. Anyway, I don't know the actual number, but football more than any other team sport relies on that continuity and trust between players. We have none of that. And the players or coaches stating that they know they have a winning team despite the record is just a joke. I feel bad for those guys who are still giving everything they've got, because other than for personal pride or integrity, they're giving it for nothing.
I think Chamblin did the same thing in Saskatchewan. Looked like he tried to get fired during the end of his time there with odd roster management. Seemed like he tried to self destruct the team there and is doing it again here.