Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
I'm probably in the minority, but I'm hoping it's Collaros. We have to see if he is worthy of signing for next year. Franklin's ship has sailed, and after being benched over a bad 2 1/2 quarters of football, I doubt Chamblin would admit to being wrong (which he was) and start MBT again.
I agree with you that it should not be Franklin, as much as I have been pulling for him up to now. I don't agree that it should be Collaros at this stage. What is the point of putting him under centre behind what is in likelihood the worst O-line in the league??
I think most people know what he is capable of if he is healthy, so why risk further injury. My feeling is that you have to go back to MBT, simply because there is no other option, not to mention he did have good stats for the most part in his last 5 games. If the game is out of reach, then maybe Prukop gets the ball to see what he can do. The problem is, who are the guys on this team playing for at this point, other than for themselves and each other? It's unknown if either the GM or HC will be back... one or both likely may be gone. So other than creating film, what is the point. I mean, they are professionals and the object of the game is to win, so right now you have to go with who gives you the best chance to do that.