I'll start.

More and better merch, especially for women - the offerings through RealSports have been pretty poor. Why is the best site for Argonauts merch run by Sportchek? Why no womens' jerseys? Cute tops and hats? I've said it before and I'll say it again: look at the crowd at a blue Jays game. A lot of the girls in the crowd (especially the 20 and 30 somethings) are decked out in cute team apparel and caps, and instagramming a lot of the time. Very helpful for a teams image, especially with a generation that had been difficult to court.

Invite (ie PAY) popular influencers to attend and report on the games - I guess I'm too told to "get it", but these online influencers have tremendous sway over a lot of people. They make content that millions of people see. Why not bring a few of them down to the game so they can report back what a great experience it is? The game day experience at BMO is awesome, but not enough people have figured that out.

Bring back the tailgate - Did Doug Fords new tailgating laws ever come into effect? If so, the team has to jump on that. I know some of you think "the team shouldn't be involved, it has to be organic" but without a tradition of tailgating, a lot of the fans still dont know what's up and what's allowed. The team can facilitate and nurture. No more cramped shipyard. Make a standing fan area adjacent to a section of parking lot reserved for tailgating. And sell tailgating merch (tents, flags, etc.). Why do I feel so strongly about the tailgate? Because fans in Toronto can 1) choose from among a whole bunch of sporting events, and 2) view the game from the comfort of their home. A real tailgate solves both problems. It's an experience no other Toronto team is offering and it can only be experienced by coming to the game.

Bring back the Argos Afterparty, for real though - Some of my best Argo memories are in the bar at Jack Astors after the game. Shaking Kevin Huntley's hand (ie being engulfed by it), talking Arena vs CFL with Lin-J Shell, complaining to Ryan Dinwiddie how my girlfriend has a crush on him, complaining to Alex Buzbee about how my girlfriend has a crush on him, complaining to Mike Bradford about how my girlfriend has a... wait a minute... anyways, with what other sports team can you do that??? Nobody! I would bring my friends there and theyd be blown away by it. I went to one of the afterparties in 2008 (after a win!) And only saw Jim Popp, Frank Beltre, and Woodson, and they weren't even mingling with the fans. Bring back the old afterparty, I loved it!

Win games... for the love of God, win games! - What a shame that 2016, our first year in BMO, was also a nightmare on the field. The teams in 2016, 2018, and 2019 have not only been bad, they're just awful to watch. They consistently give up 14 to 20 points in the first quarter, then tread water for the rest of the game! We cant take much more of that. PLEASE put together a team that is fun to watch.