Quote Originally Posted by Nob View Post
My request is to get rid of the fugly uniforms. They look like practice jerseys. Go back to the jerseys that they had just prior to the change, or (if they really wanted to make me happy, and history has shown that they don't.....) go back to the Holloway / Greer 80's beauties. Those are my all-time favourite jerseys. I'm kicking myself for not getting one when they wore them for that one game a few years ago.

And stop going with the monochromatic look. It looks collegiate, not professional. Overall the whole ensemble looks amateurish, and not to the great double-blue that we loved. I have zero interest in getting a replica jersey, but would get one if they changed to something worth getting. It was a failure of epic proportions by New Era.

I know that those are cosmetic changes. All of the changes of substance are too long to get in to. But if you can't be good then at least look good.
Well said, I feel the same way, these shitty uniforms will alway be a reminder of the 2019 season in which the team played as bad as they looked.
The Argonauts for the most part have always had the nicest look in the CFL except for this year.
The 1983 would be fine but the 1991 colour combo with the boat logo (either as is or slightly updated) would be fantastic!