Boatman
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level

Thank You

Mike H,

I just want to thank you and the rest of the Argo video, photo, and social media teams for your efforts this year.
    Your segments with Sean Bowen, games in 6 minutes, interview, and twitter game were great. It can sometime
    be challenging to follow this team but your crew really stepped up to tell the Argo story.

Boatman
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thank you for that, it sincerely means a lot.

As mentioned earlier in the week this isn't work, this is passion. I love working for this team and will do whatever I can to help fill up BMO. If getting fans familiar with the incredible athletes we have in this organization helps get more people interested in Argo football, it's an honour to do it.

The content is not slowing down because the season is over. Pinball and I spoke about what we want to do during the off-season, and put it this way, we won't have an off-season. We'll do weekly player features, and stories about community involvement, alumni updates, and stories about coaches...there's more than enough to talk about. I'll also do my top 19 of '19 feature.

I want to do extended one-on-one conversations with most of the management types here to find out what they're thinking going forward.

The 2020 season started when Michael and Murph took the helm. We're just getting a two-month head start on everyone else.

Keep the faith and Pull Together.

Thanks again.

Hoagie

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hogan View Post

As mentioned earlier in the week this isn't work, this is passion. I love working for this team and will do whatever I can to help fill up BMO. If getting fans familiar with the incredible athletes we have in this organization helps get more people interested in Argo football, it's an honour to do it.

The content is not slowing down because the season is over. Pinball and I spoke about what we want to do during the off-season, and put it this way, we won't have an off-season. We'll do weekly player features, and stories about community involvement, alumni updates, and stories about coaches...there's more than enough to talk about. I'll also do my top 19 of '19 feature.

I want to do extended one-on-one conversations with most of the management types here to find out what they're thinking going forward.

The 2020 season started when Michael and Murph took the helm. We're just getting a two-month head start on everyone else.

Thanks again.

Hoagie
    Better days ahead👍
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

New Fan
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hogan View Post

Thanks again.

Hoagie
    Mike,
    Has there been any talk of a locker room sale?
    It's a great community event that virtually every club except the Argos has noticed the value in.
    With the new boat logos helmets sales would be guaranteed a success.

Boatman
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by allantats View Post
    Mike,
    Has there been any talk of a locker room sale?
    It's a great community event that virtually every club except the Argos has noticed the value in.
    With the new boat logos helmets sales would be guaranteed a success.
    I will find out.

New Fan
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks Hoagie,
    And thanks for taking the time to be here.
    It's great to have an "inside guy' where fans feel someone in the organization is listening.

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    I will add to thanks Mike. I really appreciate what your are doing for the team. It will take passionate people like you and Pinball to make this work again.