Presumably like other STHs, I have received my renewal package by email. The biggest change is the auto-renewal provision, which means anyone who signs up this year will automatically be renewed for 2021 unless they specifically opt out next fall. That seems like a smart biz strategy.

I THINK my seats (platinum) have gone down slightly in price altho it's hard to compare against last year's pricing because there was a very large credit in my account then.

From logging into the site as a potential "new" subscriber, it's evident that tickets in section 125 have gone up in price, from gold to platinum level. That will likely make a lot of people unhappy, but IMO 125 was too good a deal last year compared to 124 (where I sit). I think thje two sections should be priced at the same level, and this does that.

The ticket map for "new" subscribers shows no seats available on the east side of the stadium. I don't know if this means they are closing that whole side, or perhaps making it available only for single-game sales. If we're only going to sell half the seats, from an atmosphere standpoint it would definitely be most fun to have everyone crammed together on the west side. But a bad look for TV, obviously.

The biggest (really the only) disappointment for me personally with the renewal is that we are again getting only eight homes games. I guess we are once again relegated to a "neutral" home game.