Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
I stand by my prediction that there will not be a game in Mexico in 2020. The CFL has been known to do some dumb things, but trying to get a foreign market interested in a league that no one down there cares about with just seven months' lead time would be one of the dumbest.
This is the CFL.It could happen.The icing on the cake would see the BOG removing Ambrosie in the spring before the game is played.

Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
As for why not announce TD Atlantic if that's what it is, good question but my guess is that (in typical CFL fashion) the details aren't worked out yet. The 2019 game wasn't announced until March.
The dedicated announcement my take place during Randy's Roadtrip in March.I would hope the league schedules back to back sessions(one in Moncton,one in Halifax)to promote the game and expansion bid.It would make the most sense for the league to purchase the game instead of SSE.It would allow for a proper presentation.It also allows for the fact that the expansion bid may end with a whimper in June thus the CFL could spin the result.