Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level

Are these the top potential free agents and which, if any, should the Argos pursue

The CFL.ca has ranked the top CFL potential free agents who could be available. Are there any missing or in the wrong order or ones who should not be on the list?

One concern for the Argos is that they have four of the 15 potential free agents on the list, with Edmonton being the only other team with even three on the list, making it a concern that the Argos may find it difficult to keep their own free agents, let alone sign any new ones. Of the four Argos on the list, Sean McEwen, Jamal Campbell, Cleyon Laing, and Jermaine Gabriel, I would like to see all four of them back, at a reasonable price of course, but of the four, if I had to lose one, I would prefer to lose Gabriel, who I like but who hasn't played more than 13 games since 2014, only reaching that number once since then, and he will 30 years old in March.

Of free agents on the list on other teams I would prefer to pursue Lewis Ward to improve our kicking, and LB Chris Ackie, who had 88 DTs in 2018 but missed 8 games in 2019 so might not be as expensive to sign.

The list includes the names of other potential Canadian free agents at this time below the list of the top 15.

https://www.cfl.ca/2020/01/24/canadi...free-agents-3/

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Honestly, the Argos kicking game, particularly FG kicking, has been spotty at best over the last few years. Its cost them quite a few games. If Ward is available, I'd make an offer.

New Fan
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Brescacin and Noel are two players id say are worth (re-)signing