Quote Originally Posted by ash185 View Post
Hello again, very nice to hear your stories. I have showed my mom this thread, (Carla Casola) she is Norm's older sister. They were inseparable, especially throughout their childhood. We are very happy to read all of your comments about him and it is great to see that after 14 years, his memory still lives on and that you all speak about him so respectfully and honourably. I was only 6 when he passed away, but I remember him asking me to one day find a cure for cancer. He is definitely the inspiration that has encouraged me to strive for success throughout my athletic career. I am a varsity soccer player for Laurentian University in Sudbury, ON. I like to believe I possess the same passion for soccer that my Uncle did for football and that is what I admire him the most for; how much he loved the game and how he played it with so much pride, determination and heart. Thanks for all of your comments, they were a pleasure to read. I have always said that I wish I had known him better, and all of these posts are so enlightening and I am proud as his niece to have read them all. - Ashley Melnek
Hi Ashley it is Tammy I am so happy I found this I think of uncle norm each day. I have his picture by my side and the little inspiration footprints book that he gave me. I miss him terribly. I have some pictures of him and I. Would love to share. Xo

Quote Originally Posted by rach01 View Post
Hello,

I am one of Norm Casola's nieces, Rachel. Has anyone found out where this chopper came from or whom it belongs to? Would love to know the story behind it. It is very nice to see that so many people remember my Uncle and knew him to be such a wonderful person. He was such a beautiful person and is missed every day.

Thank you for all of your stories!
Rachel Casola
Hi Rachel. Uncle norm is missed so much. I wish I can go back in time. He brought so much love to my life and I believe that He is with me each day. There is no one out there that can compare to him. I miss listening to Keith sweat and having our nice dinners that uncle norm would cook so often with me. For one day we will meet again. Love you guys all.