Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level

Why ???

I want to preface my comment by saying ive never met, nor know either Capt Archer, nor 1Argoholic personally.

Ive met a few folks from here, at a meet and greet at a restaurant in Scarborough, a few months back, and inspite of our sometimes differing opinions on this site, all of the folks i did meet from this site are super nice folks.

That said, its seems like theres some kind of personal vendetta that the good "capt archer" seems to have against "1argoholic", and its abit over the top.

Both these folks make amazing, and interesting posts about the team we ALL love and cheer for, but the twists into racial predudice, and skin colour even crossed the line with me (and im a real life Archie Bunker-ask my buddy T-Bone).

Capt Archer, please stop twisting the things 1Argoholic says into things none of us agree with...im not one ever to get offended, and i think everyone is alowed an opinion, but these attacks seems somewhat pointed, and personal.

Lets have a good donnybrook, and all BLEED double blue together.....ok?
    MakeArgonautsGreatAgain, 2021

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Since we're asking questions, here's another. Why do we have a thread called Why???

Can thread starters please put meaningful info in the headers to help us all decide whether or not to bother opening the thread?

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Funny. I wondered what the why was about as well. I figured out that Cpt has to be a guy off the Friends Of The Argonauts site who went by a different name. He has to be into politics, a lawyer or used car salesmen. All know how to spin,twist and turn things around. If it's the same guy he did similar things to me on that site including a comment about my wife.
    I know some of my comments piss folks off but mainly about ripping the team when things are bad. I'm sure I've said sorry enough on here. I do think it's easy to sit behind your computer and stir crap. I have no issue with that if it's done in fun like Flutie does. But to flat out twist things and call someone a racist pisses me off. I can joke and be rough around the edges but I'm no racist. I'm finished with this topic.

Banned
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Hopefully this is a misunderstanding that can be sorted out but like I said before I didn't see anything wrong with 1argoholic's original post that sparked this and I did feel it was out of line that he was being accused of racism. Like argonaut11xx said we don't agree on a lot of things but this one we did and even though people may think by our exchanges that we wouldn't get a long that wasn't the case when we meet at one of the Argo Fans Meet Ups. That's why I encourage more people on the board to meet up in person if possible because it creates a different level of respect then being anonymous posters on a message board. I know I have stepped out of line in the past and if it happens in the future I would hope people point it out to me so I can apologize.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    There's zero misunderstanding. Cpt Archer and his sidekick TOisMyHOME think and act with the same brain. Only difference is that one was on the Friends site and one is on here. Both have pulled the race card BS and TO also said something about my wife that went unnoticed by everyone but me. I'll gladly meet up with these two in Toronto in Nov. I have no use for either.
    I may disagree and get a bit heated at times but these are the only two that attempt to cut deep with their comments. I have no use for that. It's a friggin football site.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hopefully this is a misunderstanding that can be sorted out but like I said before I didn't see anything wrong with 1argoholic's original post that sparked this and I did feel it was out of line that he was being accused of racism. Like argonaut11xx said we don't agree on a lot of things but this one we did and even though people may think by our exchanges that we wouldn't get a long that wasn't the case when we meet at one of the Argo Fans Meet Ups. That's why I encourage more people on the board to meet up in person if possible because it creates a different level of respect then being anonymous posters on a message board. I know I have stepped out of line in the past and if it happens in the future I would hope people point it out to me so I can apologize.
    KUDO's T-Bone...and the fact your the force behind these's "meet and greets" is really awesome....

Paulwoods..sorry for the crappy title..but i was perplexed, and that doesnt happen to me often...i'll change the title if you like, give me an idea.

1Argoholic..you seem like a cross between Iggy Popp, and David Suzuki..haha...who's been an Argo fan his entire life...

Capt Archer..your posts are very insightful, and enjoyable, but you seem to have it in for the member listed above...

When it comes to COLOUR...please lets all just look at the world through "double blue coloured glasses"...(Black and Yellow is EVIL)

OK..thats all the sensitive i have...this freakin thread has used up YEARS worth of the little compassion i have.....hehe

NOW...where can a guy go in the Fraser Valley BC, and hang with some CFL, or better yet Argo fans to watch games?...HELP...
    MakeArgonautsGreatAgain, 2021

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Nob is on the lower mainland somewhere and he too hates BC. haha. There are some good Lion fans out there. I meet see a bunch at Grey Cup every year that know I live on the island. You should hit a local bar when a games on you should meet some fans. The exact thing I don't do. I watch at home with good food and booze.