Threaded View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I agree with you 100%. A major reboot means you don't bring back the guy who led you to back-to-back 4-14 seasons. Spending another $200k on MBT means we can't sign another key piece like Cam Judge or Charleston Hughes, which would be really dumb IMO.

One thing the NFL has shown in recent years is that if you like a young guy at QB there's little point in hedging about it, you fully commit to the guy sink or swim. If god forbid both Arbuckle and O'Connor turn out to be stiffs, we are fvcked whether MBT is on the roster or not. At 33 MBT is not about to turn into Bo Levi Mitchell and start leading the Argos to multiple Cup appearances, and they'll simply have to reboot all over again in another year or two.
    This place never changes. While it makes little sense to me, I'm actually not surprised that so many around here want to bring back Bethel-Thompson.

Just an FYI for those who seem to forget, but the Argos had three young eventual bonafide starters (Collaros, Harris, and Fajardo) who they let leave, because they weren't willing to make the hard choice.
    Last edited by R.J; 02-01-2021 at 02:17 PM.