Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    Martavis' cousin ? - hmmm, interesting.

Big QB with some good Div I ball success - nice prospect, and they had to get some QBs signed.
    Some good Div I ball success? I’ll say. In 2017 he was the starting QB at Clemson — then as now one of the top 3 programs in the States. He led them to the College Football Playoff where they lost the semi. He began the 2018 season as the starter but lost the job to Trevor Lawrence, and there ain’t no shame in that.

Bryant doesn’t have the strongest arm but he’s athletic with great instincts, and he’s a great leader. He is an excellent signing IMO, head and shoulders above Glass or Cook, and I’m hoping he’ll get a chance to become the #2 QB by the end of the season.

Quite a sea change in the Argos QB situation over the last week or so. I haven’t been this excited about all three QBs since maybe 2012.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Bryant doesn’t have the strongest arm but he’s athletic with great instincts, and he’s a great leader. He is an excellent signing IMO, head and shoulders above Glass or Cook, and I’m hoping he’ll get a chance to become the #2 QB by the end of the season.
    I disagree. I think he just cruised with the team Clemson had and lacks instincts. I found this scouting report.

"This is about Kelly lacking the natural instincts that a quarterback has to have. He never had the right internal clock. We all watched as time and time again when his predetermined pre-snap read was covered, he simply took off. NFL scouts and coaches want to see a player go through his progressions and hit the third or fourth option; Kelly never did."

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    I read that report on Kelly Bryant. Was that really a NFL scout or some newspaper guy, saying he would never make the NFL. Lots of young QB have trouble finding secondary receivers under a pass rush. I saw that Bryant was rated #18 in his Senior year by NFL scouting. There are guys rated below him playing in the NFL now. Two other QB's on the Argos neg list were rated much lower. Glass at #38 and Fourcade at #80.
    So there is something there. He can run a bit which is a good thing in the CFL. We will see if Dinwiddie can coach him up, as they say.