Quote Originally Posted by doubleblue View Post
I guess we are not going to see any mock drafts from John Hodge or Marshall Ferguson for the Global up coming draft on April 15th. LOL I thought they might take a shot at the first two rounds as there are several former NCAA starters available and then a bunch of NCAA punter/kickers. Wouldn't be surprised that Winnipeg pick a kicker with their first round pick, and I think most teams will grab one in the second round.
My Argo picks would be LT Steve Neilson 6'8 325 Eastern Michigan-Denmark, K/P Jonas Schenderlain 6'1 195 Concordia-St.Paul,Germany, LB Luis Polastri Neto 6'3 230 Brazil and WR Anthony Mahoungou 6'3 210 Purdue-France.
Hoping that Winnipeg will sign Mark Liegghio and give him a chance to do the job. They drafted a kicker in the first global draft but had Medlock already signed. Not sure if he is still Winnipeg property or how that works. Guessing not.

Drafting globals attending US schools seems a lot like drafting Nationals attending US schools imo. One way to fill the roster with inexpensive players if that is the answer.