Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Definitely an upgrade in talent from last year. Some clips of Sankoh from his days with the Browns shows he is a player. Could be a good special teamer right from the start and then get some snaps at OLB.

Kicker Sato could turn out to their kicker for the future. The fact that he can play as a Global guy could leave another American back up spot for game day.

I didn't see many players from Mexico picked. Mexico has been mentioned as a potential place for a TV deal, so that's not going to help that situation.

I believe teams can still sign some free agents not picked today. Maybe we will see a few signed before TC, when ever that might be.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    There are definitely some disappointed (and pissed off) fans in Mexico today. Unfortunately, I don't think the Mexican athletes are at the level of the guys who were selected today (many/most of whom had NCAA and/or NFL training). I believe there are still several Mexican players under contract with various teams across the league. I don't know if any of them will survive training camp, but hopefully for them they do. I think a couple of them at least have stayed in Canada since the end of the 2019 season to dedicate themselves to their teams.

Anyways, those Mexicans who played in 2019 and have been or will be cut will return to the LFA and improve the level of talent and training there for the young Mexican players who will be participating in future combines.