Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post
    The e-mail outlining how to download mobile tickets was very clear and easily understood. However there was no mention how one would manage to get the tickets if one doesn't have a smart phone. There are some still in the dark ages with flip phones or blackberries. Though I still loving keep my blackberry, everyone else in the family has gone with the times so we utilized one of their phones.

But there may well be some who aren't in that situation, so what do they do? Hamilton apparently allows ticket pick ups with appropriate identification, from the box office before the game. It might be a good idea if the team followed Hamilton's lead.
    I'm 62 & I was living even farther back in the dark ages since I've never had a cell phone of any type until 6 weeks ago. My sister gave me her Samsung Galaxy S3 that she recently replaced. I incorrectly assumed that any app could be downloaded to any smartphone. Apparently, my phone only has Android 4.4.2 & I need Android 5.0 or higher to download the app. I hope the Argos will give me paper tickets for at least the first 2 games.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argofandave View Post
    I'm 62 & I was living even farther back in the dark ages since I've never had a cell phone of any type until 6 weeks ago. My sister gave me her Samsung Galaxy S3 that she recently replaced. I incorrectly assumed that any app could be downloaded to any smartphone. Apparently, my phone only has Android 4.4.2 & I need Android 5.0 or higher to download the app. I hope the Argos will give me paper tickets for at least the first 2 games.
    I did buy a new smartphone (Samsung Galaxy A32) one week ago today along with a new plan although I will still use the paper ticket option that the Argos emailed to me late afternoon yesterday.