This was our first live game of the year. Enjoyed the atmosphere. Entertaining game despite the mistakes and sloppiness mentioned above. Don't mean to belabour the three missed long throws, but you rarely see more than one wideout that open in a game, let alone three. When you can see that much separation live you wonder how a QB can overthrow so consistently. Then there was the one chance he hits a well covered receiver (sorry don't know the name--still rewatching recording) it goes off his fingertips. Eminently catchable, just didn't seem to track the ball.

Taking the premature knee--I guess we can be thankful it wasn't a playoff game.

Crowd seemed a bit larger than the announced 9000, but I couldn't see the second level from my seats. One of the noisiest crowds when BC was on O. Very impressed by how loud it was compared to much larger pre-pandemic home games. Only thing was the noise seemed to affect our D more with the offside plays than BC. Was hoping we'd trigger at least one illegal procedure.

Bottom line, our O and D played better in crunch time to get the win. I'll take it.