The craziest thing about this whole scene is that if the tables were turned Argonaut fans wouldn't be all pissy. It's just some sort of culture thing. Perhaps it's a certain age and looking to belong to some sort of special supporters group. Real take off of the gang mentality of some English soccer fans. I don't get it. Perhaps not quite like some of those English and Brazilian nutters who'd kill for their teams.

Just like comparing dance club culture and the issues with don't stare at my lady, fights over respect and even stabbings and gun play. So much of that went on in Vancouver and Victoria. Then you go to see rockabilly, rock and roll/punk like I do and you see some of the baddest, meanest looking guys with sleeves of tats in some seedy areas where some bars are located. Never ever have I seen fights or bs. Very cool respectful people. One show my wife and I hit at Logans in Victoria had us standing by the biggest dude I'd ever seen. I remember tapping him on the shoulder to tell him jokingly that you could show a screen a movie on his back. This guy would keep a caring watchful eye on my wife anytime I hit the can or bar. I mean cool down to earth folks. The type of folks you meet around Canada as CFL fans.

I can't see many Argo fans letting a possible TFC fan protest or BS bothering them. We've had to deal with Hamilton fans for years. There's been some pretty crazy times in Hamilton over the years. Hell my buddy Finn goes to TFC games. He mentioned that some fools yell at him because of his Argo shorts. These guys must be nuts because if anyone knows Finn he's not a little guy and he's got a shaved head and can look mean as hell.We bought him a shirt one year that said,"Doesn't Play Well With Others". He doesn't take crap and can handle himself. Being a husband and dad holds him back I'm sure. He still wouldn't sit back and take verbal abuse.