Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
Community time is good for everyone. People play soccer, touch/flag football, ultimate frisbee, etc.
i dont believe i argued against that

All of those events were advertised during TFC games.
i take it you were there to witness this? i knew about the other events, not genesis, if it was advertised at bmo, what do you want, me to say sorry? again, the other events were small, im sure tfc fans may see the argos as some sort of threat..either in posters/merch around bmo, or the red paint/seats turing blue, etc...

Ok, but I don't see that as funny because the reasons for playing at Rogers Centre make sense.
i agree that the reasons for playing at rc make sense...not once did i say otherwise....i think you are taking things way too literal here man, honestly, chill out...yeah, its funny...tfc fans have their cherished stadium with they love so much, their house, but have to revert to rc because its tooo cold....c mon man, are you honestly going to do the same bs with that to? quote it and argue that its not funny, ok dad

Ok. Tone can be difficult to figure out when you are reading on a message board and your post came off as someone upset about the situation to me. I have no reason to doubt you now that you're telling me you're not upset, I just wasn't sure what your position on the topic was.
next time read the post....heres an example...

sentence 1 - "its funny the are playing at rogers centre"
sentence 2 - "i am so angry they are playing at rogers centre"

can you telll which one shows that the writer is more upset? i would go with number 2...why would the 1st even be understood as mad? you tell me

Again tone is difficult to read sometimes and there were no quotations on this statement.
look "forward" to "quotations" in this "post"! you know what, heres some more """"""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by matchuk View Post
i thought tfc had their "own" stadium....so its ok for them to play at the dome, but not ok for cfl at bmo?
this was my first post...you are right, i was livid here, cant you tell?