Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Barnes View Post
    And don't forget 1981: Dan Manucci...the Duck Hodges of his day!
    Hahaha! This one wins the day. Manucci and Hodges put up remarkably similar completion percentages!
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Barnes View Post
    And don't forget 1981: Dan Manucci...the Duck Hodges of his day!
    I would say Manucci was worse than Hodges. Jim Ballard or Timm Rosenbauch anyone?
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I hope you feel the same way about Josh Allen today as you do about MBT.

I kid, I too am a Bills fan, and really wish I can get back that 3 hours of my life from yesterday.
    I supported Allen a few years ago when a lot of people were way too critical. I was personally proud when I said (even on this very forum) he only needed more experience and the Bills would likely take the division the next year (last season) It was also what I was hoping for Arbuckle. Live through some growing pains this year and watch him become a star next.

This weeks Bills upset was kind of like the Argos actually. Allen getting rushed way too often with no running game to help out and feeling like he has to do it all himself. I feel like that’s MBT these last two weeks, so maybe I should give him some more slack. Thanks for the illustration to get me thinking.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
    I supported Allen a few years ago when a lot of people were way too critical. I was personally proud when I said (even on this very forum) he only needed more experience and the Bills would likely take the division the next year (last season) It was also what I was hoping for Arbuckle. Live through some growing pains this year and watch him become a star next.

This weeks Bills upset was kind of like the Argos actually. Allen getting rushed way too often with no running game to help out and feeling like he has to do it all himself. I feel like that’s MBT these last two weeks, so maybe I should give him some more slack. Thanks for the illustration to get me thinking.
    I'm a big Allen fan too. Yesterday wasn't his best day, but similar to what the Argos have gone through recently (since Campbell went down), his o-line was dominated. As for Arbuckle, it was all set up for him to be the starter. He came in knowing the system, having played with 3 of the receivers in the past, and yet MBT still played better than him. Maybe we as well as the Argos had higher expectations for him that we should have. I really hope Pipken progresses, because as much as I defend MBT, I don't see long term starter for him. But, he is the best we have right now, so I wish people would just give him a break.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 328
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank fellow Argo fans and generally “Neat Guys” Angelo V, argolio, ArgoCraig57 and son Eric for making the trip to Stratford yesterday to watch the game in my Argo Room. The cabbage rolls and coffee were excellent as always.
    I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
    Thank you for your generous hospitality, friendly cats, and a very comfy chair. Next time, we need more Doritos!