Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter McCray View Post
    Overdrive have yet to discuss anything Argo or CFL last week or this week. Even if they do, what will it matter. The next time the topic comes up will be 6 months from now. They talk NHL, MLB,NBA,NFL daily or weekly. For a product that draws 1 million TV viewers on cable, I can't understand how that happens. It doesn't make sense. It is intentional ignorance.
    The only time Overdrive talks Argos is when Hayes is on vacation and Gord Miller guest hosts. That is proof that the hosts of the shows are what determines the topics more so than the producers. Hayes (and his entire family--oh do I huge dislike of his uncle John Derringer) seem to think the Green Bay Packers are the local team.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 396
    Overall activity: 84.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    The only time Overdrive talks Argos is when Hayes is on vacation and Gord Miller guest hosts. That is proof that the hosts of the shows are what determines the topics more so than the producers. Hayes (and his entire family--oh do I huge dislike of his uncle John Derringer) seem to think the Green Bay Packers are the local team.
    His father as well did sports talk. I remember calling disagreeing with some negative comments he had about CFL in Toronto back in the early 2000s. Bryan at least doesn't trash the Argos. He just doesn't talk much about them.
    GO ARGOS!!!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Why would you talk about the Argos when you could spend a good portion of the show waxing poetic about your golf game.🤮
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    Why would you talk about the Argos when you could spend a good portion of the show waxing poetic about your golf game.🤮
    Yeah, that drives me nuts too. Odogg being the snob golfer complaining about slow play in front of him. Here’s a thought, try walking a course here and there and stop adding to the 50+ lbs you’ve gained since you were a pro athlete.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Yeah, that drives me nuts too. Odogg being the snob golfer complaining about slow play in front of him. Here’s a thought, try walking a course here and there and stop adding to the 50+ lbs you’ve gained since you were a pro athlete.
    😂👍
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions