Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
Even 3DN had a dumb article written from the Stamps fan who said travelling to BMO by traffic is a mess. Which is obvious given the size and population, however I started to drive to BMO vs GO and TTC, as its actually more convenient coming from Mississauga, but GO and TTC are still very good alternatives. The writer totally missed the point and it just seemed like a lazily written article. Imagine driving in Ottawa and Montreal from the suburbs to catch a game? It may actually be worse, but its cool to attack the Argos. I just don't think much research goes into any of these discussions and the original author isn't actually interested in finding answers. Rather than having the discussion, what's wrong in Toronto, they'd rather just take a shot at the team and see the haters pile on.
I can understand (though don't agree) with the Cox's of the world wanting to pile on but why would 3 Down go through such length? With 3 down football being their bread and butter for existence, what would they think would happen should the Argos (or any team) fold. There's no place to relocate them to.

If MLSE does decide to bolt for the XFL, people need to remember they recruited Montreal's owners into the league and it's not a big stretch that they could do the same again. Then everyone else will be forced to change their business models weather they like it or not.