Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
Hamilton is dressing a single backup o-lineman, and their starting centre Darius Ciraco has been reported to be iffy for several weeks. Big risk there. I would never dress just six o-linemen on a roster of 44. (In fact, I would never dress six on a roster of 37.)
The Riders have been doing this all season Paul; I totally agree - risky / dumb; and we've seen the in-game injury situation to O-linemen this season (the Als had several in one game and ended up deploying a D-Lineman for a bit); I never like to see injuries to any players, but it would really teach a team a big lesson if they had 2 in-game injuries to starting O_linemen and only one back-up dressed - especially in a do or die play-off game.

With Hagerty out, Argos have signed (just this week?) former Stamps Canadian DB Adam Thibault - who hasn't played since 2018 (but was a good ST tackler for the Stamps); I guess a Murphy connection ? And hopefully Decoud is a starter - better DB over Richards IMO. Mid season rookie pick-up - DT Ben Marion is dressing; i guess Junior Turner is injured or nicked or something ? - otherwise I do not get why Marion would be in over him.