QUARTERBACK -- I hate to come to this conclusion about MBT, he probably isn't as good as his strongest advocate advocates and he isn't as bad as his strongest detractor detracts. He is somewhere in between, which may not be good enough. QB play may have been poor in league, and the Argos need to improve here, but where do they look?

RUNNING BACK -- The tandem of White and Foster was good, but what's pretty clear is that Foster is not a #1 back and in fact may be better as a receiver. I don't know if White is a FA, but certainly we need a dynamic RB to get the most out of Foster.

RECEIVERS -- tons of injuries here, but did high profile signings Daniels and Collins really excel? Rogers was injured so he gets a pass. I think improve may be needed here.

OFFENSIVE LINE -- injuries were an issue here, but OL was inconsistent. Nicastro promising, but still unsure what we have with Richards.

DEFENSIVE LINE -- need run stuffer to complement Oakman. A healthy Shane Ray would be nice.

LINEBACKER -- I'm fairly happy with this group.

DEFENSIVE BACK -- Ideally, if they can go into 2022 with DB core of Collins, Peters, Decoud and Richardson (with depth as appropriate) I'd be happy.

SPECIALS -- Boris Bede essential