Boatman
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level

Suggestions for 2022

Hey gang.

Tough end to what was otherwise a pretty eventful, and overall successful 2021 season. From 4-14 and 4-14 to first place in the East was a good turnaround and we hit three of our objectives; making the playoffs, hosting a playoff game, and advancing to the East Final.

We were two short; winning the East and winning the Grey Cup. Falling short in the way we did has just supercharged our motivation for 2022.

As I've done for the last couple of seasons I'd like to ask you to DM me any and all suggestions you may have to enhance your fan experience, at the games or during the off-season. I think we're heading in the right direction and want to continue improving your game-day experience.

Sorry, I can't help with any roster moves, leave those suggestions for Pinball and Ryan. LOL

This usually generates a great deal of feedback. I promise to forward all of the suggestions, no matter how obscure they may be, to Pinball, Bill Manning, Chris Shewfelt and Marc Lira. Your voice will be heard.

I will turn these around as quickly as possible. If the mailbox is full, give me a day or so to catch up and please try again.

Thanks for your consideration and as always, your passion. It honestly helps all of us get through the dark days.

Pull Together.

Mike Hogan

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Sent!

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Just a friendly bump here. I have a meeting planned for next week where I want to be able to share some of these ideas (and forward them all). I'll be gathering all the suggestions and replying to those who sent their suggestions over the next few days. Thanks again for taking part in this. I can't sit in the stands for a game, so you're acting as my eyes and ears here. Thank you.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks again for taking the time to do this Mike. I for one really appreciate that you have given us the opportunity to be heard.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    One last bump. All of the suggestions I received here have been included in my missive. Again, If you have any suggestions about how to improve our game-day experience, or any ideas for getting the community more involved, please DM me in the next couple of days. Your suggestions will be heard by upper management.

Thanks.

Hogan