Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level

Pet Thread

Just thought I’d put this out there.
    I was fortunate my parents always made sure my brother and I grew up with dogs in our family.
    They teach us what unconditional love and friendship really mean and unfortunately also teach us about loss and the grieving process.
    Boxers are our breed of choice, I currently have 2 (one of which is a rescue).
    In my world treating animals kindly is an indicator of what type of person you are, to that end something popped up on Instagram that caught my eye.
    Winnipeg Blue Bomber Brady Oliviera is passionate about rescuing dogs in the Manitoba area and is currently in Mexico rescuing dogs and working to get them into the United States and Canada.
    In a world where professional athletes often come off as arrogant and self centred this is quite refreshing to see.
    Much respect to him and his cause!👍🇨🇦

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...ATyVuvc31yKjJM
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Kudos to Brady!
    Year of the Rocket: John Candy, Wayne Gretzky, a Crooked Tycoon, and the Craziest Season in Football History (https://sutherlandhousebooks.com/pro...of-the-rocket/)

Bouncing Back: From National Joke to Grey Cup Champs (https://bit.ly/3fvip5x)

YOTR YouTube https://bit.ly/37jtG4f
    BB YouTube https://bit.ly/2TSYPs7

Brady Oliveira is the best

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mostbetin View Post
    Brady Oliveira is the best
    He certainly is. I have so much respect for what he does. I may be a year late to this thread, but having met Argos57’s older dog, I can say he is awesome. I have a 16 year old shitzhu which went blind a couple of years ago. I miss her having moved out of the family home after getting married in 2021, but still make lots of trips home to see her. We also have a cat in the family home that my brother found abandoned along with 3 others about 9 years ago. They must have been only a month old. We nursed them for the next couple of months and found good homes for the other 3, but kept the one.
    My wife has a chihuahua which is 6 years old. She barks at dogs, people, you name it. Took her about a month to warm up to me, and now she just won’t leave me alone.
    Pets make this world a better place.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    He certainly is. I have so much respect for what he does. I may be a year late to this thread, but having met Argos57’s older dog, I can say he is awesome. I have a 16 year old shitzhu which went blind a couple of years ago. I miss her having moved out of the family home after getting married in 2021, but still make lots of trips home to see her. We also have a cat in the family home that my brother found abandoned along with 3 others about 9 years ago. They must have been only a month old. We nursed them for the next couple of months and found good homes for the other 3, but kept the one.
    My wife has a chihuahua which is 6 years old. She barks at dogs, people, you name it. Took her about a month to warm up to me, and now she just won’t leave me alone.
    Pets make this world a better place.
    Angelo, thank you for the kinds words in regards to my boy Bo, love the guy and glad we rescued him.
    We think we rescue them but in fact they rescue us and make our lives so much better!
    Little did I know when I started this thread we would lose our other dog Haley just 3 weeks later, still hurts like hell TBH.
    Your pup is cute as well, I especially enjoy the love she shows Chris when we get together to watch Argo games.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Boatman
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level

Exclamation

Styx (? - 20 January 2015 R.I.P.) was the best model The WOMAN or I ever had. Here are some shots:

Styx above had just learned that Grandma's Diner was closed for the day because Grandma had taken the day off to go to the cottage. Deuce didn't know yet.

Radically Canadian!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Sweet cat Foxhound. Looks just like the one my family kept of the 4 we found.
    It's us vs the rest of the country