Maybe I'm just getting old, but I just watched what was the worst sports broadcast ever with Alex Rodriguez and Michael Kay on ESPN's Kayrod Sunday baseball game. Although in the first inning they explained how failing to advance to catch the ball by the Atlanta Brave shortstop, Dansby Swanson, and the second baseman, Ozzie Albies, failed to stretch to get an out from the relay throw because he kept his glove hand by his stomach, that was just about the entire extent of their analysis of the actual game. From then it was one guest after another, talking about the problems of modern baseball, ARods career, his baseball writer sidekick's career, each of the guests views on just about anything but the game, barely noticing a Brave HR and only commenting on it as it was almost in the stands before going back to the guest, not noticing the second Brave pitcher pile up outs and strikeouts until a guest as they were signing him off in the eighth inning said "hey, this Strider guy is piling up strike outs, then interviewing ARods two daughters in the ninth inning as a 2-1 game came to an end and once again barely commenting on the game. I was watching to see the game, not a celebrity show, and this is definitely the worst I have ever seen for that. However, more and more broadcasts tend to be drifting in this direction.