Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    So, the 4 new "nationalized" American guys replace 4 Canadian players as part of the 21 Nationals? If so = 4 less Canadian jobs in that good ole' radical CFL. What a shocker.
    Haven't seen any specifics yet. Guess we'll have to wait for 3DownNation to post some additional details since TSN is pro BOG and only share what RA/The League approve them to.

I'm hoping there is no overall change to the number of Canadians on the roster, but the focus was more on in-game flexibility.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny G View Post

I'm hoping there is no overall change to the number of Canadians on the roster, but the focus was more on in-game flexibility.
    There will not be. It will (choice of the team) either 20 Canadians and 2 Internationals or 21 Canadians and 1 International. Should just get rid of the internationals altogether and go with 22 Canadians. As for the extra 3 naturalized Canadians, Teams must still start at least 7 Canadians. The only difference is that 3 can be replaced for up to half the number of plays in a game by naturalized Canadians. I do not like this rule, but at least it will not mean a cut to the overall number of Canadian players.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 307
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    There will not be. It will (choice of the team) either 20 Canadians and 2 Internationals or 21 Canadians and 1 International. Should just get rid of the internationals altogether and go with 22 Canadians. As for the extra 3 naturalized Canadians, Teams must still start at least 7 Canadians. The only difference is that 3 can be replaced for up to half the number of plays in a game by naturalized Canadians. I do not like this rule, but at least it will not mean a cut to the overall number of Canadian players.
    Will a league employee keep track of that? The officials? One of the coaches? This could lead to tons of confusion. I'm already confused.