Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Antwon View Post
    Here's another example of the Argos relevance in their market. I stream TSN 690 Montreal every morning. (long time Habs fan) Today there are a number of people talking CFL and the Als ahead of the first game. There's high interest and excitement.
    In Toronto the Argos get next to no coverage. This is where MLSE has enough clout to push for more coverage etc. Although Bell/TSN don't push Argo coverage, so maybe it's hopeless.
    Tanenbaum put Toronto, Montreal and B.C. all in the same category and yet the new owners in the latter two markets actually seem to be trying to improve the situation in those markets and appear to be making headway. Meanwhile, Larry just whines. I am so pissed off with him and MLSE right now.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    Tanenbaum put Toronto, Montreal and B.C. all in the same category and yet the new owners in the latter two markets actually seem to be trying to improve the situation in those markets and appear to be making headway. Meanwhile, Larry just whines. I am so pissed off with him and MLSE right now.
    X-Mas tree is still living his crack pipe dream of an NFL franchise for Toronnawannabeland; involvement with the Argos was bet hedging to have some control of football in the area - could fold the Argos or try to make them more irrelevant in a heartbeat to fit his agenda.

Larry & MLSE as Argo owners = a total joke.

Meanwhile, there's Doman in BC.

Boatman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    X-Mas tree is still living his crack pipe dream of an NFL franchise for Toronnawannabeland; involvement with the Argos was bet hedging to have some control of football in the area - could fold the Argos or try to make them more irrelevant in a heartbeat to fit his agenda.

Larry & MLSE as Argo owners = a total joke.

Meanwhile, there's Doman in BC.
    Say what we want about MLSE but I dont see anyone stepping up to purchase the team and keep it in TO. Agree with all comments about lack of good marketing though .... in my opinion we need to replace the Comish though. Sorry but I dont have any trust in him.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 399
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by cfl-cis fan View Post
    Say what we want about MLSE but I dont see anyone stepping up to purchase the team and keep it in TO. Agree with all comments about lack of good marketing though .... in my opinion we need to replace the Comish though. Sorry but I dont have any trust in him.
    Agree with commissioner. I want MLSE to be the owner. I just want them to be an engaged owner, and to put someone in as a standalone President who cares like Michael Clemons and give him free rein to rebuild. Just like Victor Cui is doing as President in Edmonton. The Argos are going to be a contending team to win a championship over the next few years. They need to re-engage the fanbase, the city and the business community while they play good football. And they need to be a leader inside the league itself. MLSE is perfectly suited to do all of the above. MLSE need to learn how to work hard to be successful. The day may come when those skills can be if use with their other franchises.
    GO ARGOS!!!

Banned
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    You should be pissed off because what you said was absolutely correct.