Quote Originally Posted by bannedforlife View Post
Not really meaning to keep harping about Doman (but I will anyway) I found this old article while looking for his thoughts concerning the season opener.

He is interviewed for an article and a video about his being the subject for the cover of a magazine.

This whole type of engagement is what's missing from Argos ownership. In the video he is asked "Do you have a final message to share with us" He looks directly to the camera and asks for support. You get the feeling throughout, "I like this guy, I want to help this guy", the same thing you get from Young and Cui.

And for the life of me (aside from cynical, conspiratorial notions), I can't figure out why the Argos can't do the same (aside from them not having a proper President) I would be willing to bet if there was a thread like this on a Lion's website, they would know about and at the very least have someone engage with it.

I'll agree with the cynics that the Argos may not have the time or feel the need to respond to a bunch of groaners on a website but I would think they should want to tell them they were being heard.

The BC owner does remind me here a little bit like the great John Candy when he was unfortunately a short time owner.
He was doing interviews all across Canada, showed up at practice and was the face of the team.
Too bad and taken way too early in life.